Automatically slice PSDs to PNGs
PNG Express allows you to slice a PSD into individual PNG (and JPG) assets with ease and flexibility. Simply add tags to names of layers or groups, and you're ready to export all - or only the selected - assets from your PSD with a single click.
If you're exporting for multiple resolutions then just scale your PSD, adjust if needed, and then hit the Export button again to have all the assets saved out with exactly the correct sizes and file names. You can even export multiple states and variations of buttons etc. in one go, with automatic file naming and sizing.
Made to fit your style
PNG Express gets out of your way while you work. You don't need to change your existing design workflow, or deal with unnecessary layers making a mess of your Photoshop document. Instead, with a few self-explanatory tags added to layer names you're free to keep focus on designing your way and in your preferred order. You are free to create overlapping slices, to create any number of asset states and variations following your own naming conventions, and you're free to save them where you want. No fuzz, just your assets as if you had carefully sliced and saved them manually.
Precise and independent assets
PNG Express takes accuracy very seriously. Assets are exported in isolation on a transparent background with pixel perfect precision and automatically trimmed to the smallest size possible. If needed, you can define the area to export manually, or choose to export an asset without transparency merged with the rest of the layers in the PSD. The export area and file name of each asset is accessable within the PSD itself, making it a great tool for iterative workflows and team work.
- Automatic export of assets including multiple states and variations
- Automatic file naming based on layer names
- Automatic or manual control of asset regions
- Easy tagging. A layer called PNG:button will export as button.png
- Works with any layer, group, FXs, masks etc. 100% accurate exports
- Choose output folder, sub-folders, and optional file suffix (e.g. @2x)
- Repeat any export and keep identical asset regions and names
- Includes helper functions to make working with tags & regions a breeze
- Perfect for iPhone, iPad and Android apps, websites, desktop applications, games etc.